As a qualified RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for identifying and managing residents’ care needs, including administering medication and other forms of required treatment. You will share the home’s vision of delivering outstanding care to the residents.
- Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy
- Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients
- Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all patients
- Administer drugs and medicines
- Apply surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment
- Plan duty rotas and organise/direct the work and training
- Liases with management and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of the patients and their families